Let’s talk luggage. When you’re travelling with your brood in tow, it’s unlikely you’re flying ‘just hand luggage’. What you need is a lightweight suitcase that you can fill to the brim and wheel easily. If it looks stylish then that’s just a bonus.
I was recently in dire need of a new family suitcase. Luckily the kind people at Antler sent me a lovely red one from their Cyberlite range.
If you’re looking for a big suitcase, go and buy this one! Let me tell you why:
- It’s so light! When you’re playing a game of cat and mouse with airline’s luggage allowance, you need the bag itself to weigh nothing. This weighs a mere 3.5kg
- It’s so roomy. With dimensions of 82 x 50 x 34 cm, you can pack a whole lot of kids gear in there. It also has an expander.
- Easy to wheel (4 wheels) from slippery airport floors to the steps of Hong Kong.
- Front and side pockets. I love a pocket, a huge necessity for easy to grab travel items.
- It comes in a lovely range of colours. Mine’s red but I also quite fancy the lime.
- Built in TSA lock so no having to remember to buy a padlock
- Antler is a British business with nearly 100 years in the luggage making industry. As a Brit, it’s a pleasure to support British industry.
The Antler Cyberlite large costs GBP 149.00. More details can be found here