If you asked your ballet mad 3 year old to design a swimsuit, it would probably look a little something like this…
Yes, that’s a UVA protective swimsuit WITH a little tutu. All thanks to the gorgeous French kids swimwear brand Elly La Fripouille. Oh those French people, always so fashionable, non? We tested out a one piece swimsuit and swim shirt on a recent trip to Vietnam and here’s what we thought:
- Stylish designs ranging from one piece swimsuits to rash vests.
- Mega sun protection – all are UPF50+, the highest rating.
- UV Protection whether they are wet or dry
- Easy to take on and off. The one piece swimsuits have a zip at the back to make them easier to remove.
- Fasteners at the bottom so you can remove a nappy easily or have them go to the toilet quickly. Trust me – a lifesaver!
- Well made, quick drying and easy to wash
- All suits are eco-friends, no extra chemicals are added to the fabric
- They aren’t super cheap BUT they are excellent quality and will last you a long time.
How can I buy one?
- The good news is they deliver all over the world, with free shipping on orders USD$55 and over. The Just Dance swimsuit is available in 3 sizes and is approx. GBP 25. The Just Dance swim shirt is available in 2 sizes and is approx. GBP 21.
- Even better, quote discount code BLOGSUN for a further 20% off discount
Do yourself a favour, if you aren’t already dressing your kids in one piece swimsuits or rash vests over a swimming costume, you should be. If I could turn back the clock and tell my younger self to cover up and slather on the factor 50 I would. It helps that brands like Elly La Fripouille are making all in one suits my kids actually want to wear. Now I just need a good adult vest!
Disclosure – Jetlag & Mayhem was sent some suits to review. I was not paid for this review and this is all my opinion.